Westmoreland Ski Club Holiday Dinner
The Westmoreland Ski Club Holiday Dinner will be held at the Morelands at Waterworks Wednesday, December 9, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m. In this unusual year of needing to social distance, our group (which is typically 40- 50 people) will have the entire banquet room that seats 200 so that the tables can easily be spaced 8′ apart.
Dinner will include:
- The appetizer of vegetable trays, so that we will only need to share with those with whom we choose to sit. Bread, and tossed salad will also be placed on each table
- The hot appetizer, 2 entrees, 2nd Salad, 3 sides and dessert will be in a buffet line, served by the staff.
- Beverages: Iced Tea, Lemonade, Water, and Coffee
- Cash bar
Enjoy a Chinese Auction as well as camaraderie with fellow ski club members!
Cost: $35.00 per person (including tax and tip)
We always have fun with the Chinese Auction and can truly your donations to it! Nancy McDonald is kindly organizing the auction this year. Donations are needed!! If you can, please:
- Make a basket to auction. (Include an itemized list of what is in the basket.)
- Let Nancy know that you are bringing one.
Please reserve ASAP and no later than Monday, November 23. Send your name, name of any guest and payment to Jan Stewart (See your Skizette for contact details). Your reservation will not be complete until we receive your payment!
Thanks from the Holiday dinner committee: Beth Searfoss, Jody Lowe, Nancy McDonald, Nancy Dalverny and Jan Stewart.